Finding Eco Solutions For Hong Kong’s Waste
Social female entrepreneur Fanny Moritz, CEO and founder of sustainable e-commerce shop NOW no waste, is giving an exclusive talk on how consumers like you can drastically cut down on waste – and be kind to your wallet!
🎟 Tickets: pelago.me/EntrepreneurExperiences11
Topics we’ll cover
• Bootstrapping: The Pitfalls to Avoid
• Top Tips for Success in E-Commerce
• Biggest Misconceptions about Going Zero Waste
• Insider Tips On HK’s Sustainable Startup Culture
Featured in Prestige’s 40 Under 40 in 2018, Fanny Moritz is also a professional speaker, sharing what she’s learned about the Zero Waste Movement across Asia and Europe. She has since worked with UBS, Carrefour, Mandarin Oriental, and WWF, and has upcoming talks at KPMG, Iris, H&M, and Adidas.
Spearheading a small firm, she’s done it all from becoming a recognised leader in zero waste lifestyles to coordinating eco-friendly logistics, reaching out to sustainable suppliers and hiring a team. Find out the obstacles she’s encountered behind the scenes – and how she’s overcome them!
✔ Date: Thursday 23 May 2019
✔ Time: 7:30 – 8:30pm (Doors open 7:00pm)
✔ Location: the Hive Sheung Wan, 33-35 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
🎟 Admission: HKD 50 (includes one drink)
🎟 Tickets available at the door
• An ENTREPRENEUR incorporating sustainable practices into your firm?
• A CONSUMER hoping to adopt a more sustainable lifestyle?
• An ENTHUSIAST concerned about Hong Kong’s waste production?
Then this is a talk you need to come to.
⚑ Hosted by The Hive Hong Kong and Hive Life at The Hive Sheung Wan.